The City of Beverly Hills 2017 Concerts on Canon will commence on June 8 all the way through August 31 providing a total of 13 concerts at the Beverly Hills Canon Gardens.
The free outdoor concert will feature a host of bands throughout the month including Eric E’s Boogie-Woogie band, a 10-piece swing, jump, blues and boogie-woogie band known for playing the classic covers from the 30s, 40s, and 50s, and moderns songs for everyone to enjoy, as well as other bands including The Tokens (Doo-Wop), Les Zazous (French Bistro Jazz), and the Tom Nolan Band (Motown). For the full summer lineup, see down below:
- June 8 Eric E Ensemble – Big Band/Swing
- June 15 The Tokens – Doo-Wop
- June 22 Amber and Smoke – Acoustic Pop Duo
- June 29 Act Three – Broadway Tunes
- July 6 Rod Lightning and the Thunderbolts of Love – Classic Rock Covers
- July 13 The Hodads – Beach Boy Covers
- July 20 Les Zazous – French Bistro Jazz
- July 27 Tom Nolan Band – Motown
- August 3 Big Butter Jazz Band – New Orleans Jazz Swing
- August 10 Leslie Paula and the Latin Soul Band – Latin Salsa
- August 17 Stephen Wise Temple Musical Singers Salute The Summer
- August 24 Joyce Marie – Brazilian Jazz
- August 31 Rod Lightning and the Thunderbolts of Love – Classic Rock Covers
Two 45-minute sets at 6 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. will offer loads of fun an opportunity to dance the night away. Seating is available on a first-served basis and the garden’s large grassy area will allow for picnic dining or purchasing a boxed meal from a nearby restaurant.
For a night of Swing, R&B, Broadway tunes and more, be sure to check out the City of Beverly Hills 2017 Concerts on Canon, located on Canon Drive between the Montage Hotel and Bouchon Restaurant. Parking is available adjacent to Beverly Canon Gardens.